Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blow Pops. Blow Jobs. Connection?

Oh, dear. I have to be awake again in 5 hours. This is why I drink Starbucks. Like the blood of Christ. As in religiously. Today the Starbucks line circled the entire store. And this random ass cop (who cut the entire line, mind you) goes, "Man, I can't believe they're waiting in this long line. They must really be thirsty." Actually, I'm probably mis-quoting him, because I can't remember exactly what he said, but I feel like this is probs pretty close.

P.S. As soon as my Hebrew teacher's daughter has her baby in Israel my teach is peacing out for a week to be with her. She was already due. Last Friday. Still no baby. Still class. I keep having these thoughts that: what if the baby never comes?!!? I mean, is that possible? That the baby could just never be born? Oh, dear baby, you are not even born yet and already you have more control over my happiness than I can ever hope to.

#3. Saying I'm sorry. Jeez. What a strange, strange concept. Today someone said they were sorry when I bumped into them. Then someone else when they bumped into me, then someone who was standing in front of the trash can but NOT blocking me. Then some bizotch who was hogging the mirror in Kimmel didn't say sorry, and I was p'oed. But think about it. How many times a day do we say sorry for things that aren't our fault? Interesting concept. In Ghana, people say sorry to you all the time. Most of the time you're not sure why. Maybe they're just sorry for your misfortunate shape. You don't know. Sorry.

Well adjusted girl in martyrdom class was being all well-adjusted in class again. And she has these really big, pretty, deer-caught-in-headlights kinda eyes. I just don't appreciate her brand of perfection. It bores me.

My martyrdom teacher told me a few weeks ago that he'd found an old assignment of mine. He asked if he could read it. I said sure, but then e-mailed him with a bit of a qualification? for what I was attempting to do. He then e-mailed me back critiques of my project. Without reading it. When I got it back today I read my actual teacher's comments from two years ago. It was verbatim what new teacher had said, hmmmm....New teacher has not blocked his facebook! Nuff said. I like him.

Tonight I made beets AND chickpeas for dinner! And I ate an apple and a bag of sunchips! Basically, I am the shit. There were soooo many dishes tho.

P.P.S. Mariska Hargitay is still hot. I love cuddling my pets. My roommate gave me a Tootsie pop and condoms! (It's like still living in NYU housing!!!!!) and I have a paper due tomorrow and need to be up at 6. It is currently 12:36 and paper is still not done. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment