Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The blog post I almost didn't write because I am sleepy, forgetful, and need to awaken in 6 hours.

5 things on my mind right now:
1)I am JUST the sleepiest.
2) I spoke in Hebrew today! And was told I sounded like a Simpson's Character. I'm not entirely sure what that meant. Something about chain smoking...or my coffee...which so cruelly ran out on me again this morning.
3) I would really like chocolate right now.
4.) I re-wear the same pants and jacket a lot of times before I wash them. Both are currently covered in yeast because of a laboratory explosion, but I'm still going to wear them tomorrow.
5.) $1 is too much for a single roll of Scott toilet paper.
6.) I really hope that was tofu in the veggie dumplings and not pork.
7. )I have 2 quizzes tomorrow and haven't studied for either...
8.) I have impure thoughts.
9.) I hope these will lead to impure dreams.
10) I think inappropriate things at inappropriate times.
11) I would hook-up with Christopher Meloni AND Mariska Hargitay.
11.5) At the same time.
12) NCIS is back!
13) My martydom teacher thinks I'm a creeper.
14.) My nalgene smells like pool water.
15) I need to bathe.
16) I REALLY don't want to.
17.) I feel the need to shit my pants/vomit...but it is not all that off-putting anymore...
18.) I wonder if anyone actually reads my blog...
19.) Age I slept in my own vomit.
20.) I NEED TO GO TO BED NOW.
21.) IF YOU READ THIS. PLEASE COMMENT. ALSO, I TURN 21 THIS YEAR. AND THAT'S THE NUMBER I STOPPED AT. COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT AND IF I EVER GET TO HOOK UP WITH A LAW AND ORDER SVU DICK (DETECTIVE), I'LL AGREE TO POST THE PICS. (If you comment...:))

4 comments:

  1. I read this! (I eagerly await naughty pixxx.)

    P.S. My pants are also rarely laundered. Don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMMENT! you're awesome...ps, i thought the pants/yeast comment was going somewhere it didn't/shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following your blog religiously although I have been so ridiculously busy that I haven't had time to comment ...until now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sister of mine, how you worry me

    ReplyDelete