Saturday, September 19, 2009

oh, dear. I hope I shall not throw up!

Dear readers,
I am NOT drunk. With that said, please excuse any typos it is the Jew New Year. Yay for me! I kicked off 5770 with a delightful cupcake from sugar sweet sunshine. Then a banana pudding cup. I mean, banana pudding, where have you been my entire life??? After that, I ventured (avec friend) across the Brooklyn bridge in the hopes of procuring celebratory liquid! These hopes were dashed upon first entering a "Wings" restaurant that tried to card us before we even got a table. Here are our NYU ID's! We told them. Guy #1 and Guy #3 were def gonna let us in. But Guy #2 intervened and was all no ID no entrance, then 3 got said and tried to take control saying, "wait, wait, wait...which one of you are 21?" Then they had a mini-conference and decided we could stay. As long as we sat on chairs RIGHT behind them--sans table--and ate only food. Uhm, no. So we peaced. And my friendy headed into a liquor store to procure vino (for religious, and therefore legal purposes) in her slutty shirt, with breast accenting necklace and 5 inch heels! Score! Next step--getting back to Manhattan--a bit more dificil than one may originally think. Let's just say there was some jumping of constructions barracades--and time in the bike only lane. Once in Manhattan and me apartment building we ran into my roommates bringing the very sick cat home from the vet. :( We then stood--quite awkwardly in the kitchen while my roommate tried to care for the kitty. We didn't know what to do, so we decided to escape to the rooftop--our original plan. I grabbed a knife to open the wine so as to not bother my roommate about the opener. Once on the roof we discovered---wow, pretty. F***! COLD! We tried cutting the cork out piece by piece with the knife, until finally my friendy made head-way in forcing the cork downward into the bottle. Of course, the cork was already worked over, so pieces were def gonna be in the wine. With one last push she shoved the cork in and displaced wine ALL over us and the rooftop. Oops. What followed was laughter, drinking, stories, drinking and new years ringing in funsies!

Oh dear, it is 3:30 in the am and I am sleepsies. And also more than slightly nauseous. Thanks parasites for destroying the alcohol tolerance I soooo covet! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment