Friday, October 30, 2009

Tomorrow is Halloweeennnnnnnnnn!

So, this week = midterms = terror= erotic lust for lofty, my only companion, and snuggle time with Moo, my overweight cat, who is just too soft for words!

When I eHow'ed "how to get over a crush" a few weeks ago, it, sagely responded, to go out on a date. I then eHow'ed "how to find a date" and it suggested to ask friends. So, I am now putting out a blanket request for a date. (Which I will then, blog about.) And it will be amusing, and self-deprecating, like the remainder of my life/blog.

Also, in an effort for self improval, I will lay off the baked goods and try to get a job. My last job interview did NOT result in a hiring. Perhaps because my facebook status that day was a line from "Baby, I'm an anarchist." Or maybe because when she "presented me" to the rest of the staff members I didn't ask them enough about their deepest, darkest, fears. Anyhoo, I am currently late (for a lunch, not my period, suggesting a mightily unwanted pregnancy). So, I shall depart. Until, next time, friends, be safe. Be warm. Be sluts. That's all I ask.

p.s. I am also attempting to pluck my eyebrows. Which is like a huggggggge act of self-improvement as well. I think I deserve banana pudding for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment