Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boys' Club

There's a man outside watching TV and laughing far too loudly when: it's almost midnight, I'm studying and I have to be awake again in 6 hours. AS IF I need another reason to hate all men. Rachel Maddow is a Goddess. She's on MSNBC. Rachel Maddow. MSNBC. Rachel Maddow. (p.s. I'm trying to get Rachel to notice my blog. I figured if she ever googles herself, and this comes up, and she sees how extraordinary I am, she'll fall in love and make me her personal assistant/blogger/love slave). p.s. Rachel, you should read a few of my older blog posts too, to get a feel for the real me...

Today was a day for the boys...

Boy 1: Really short. Talks too much. Wore tight pants the other day that accented his "package" to such an extent that that's all I can think about every time I see him now.

Boy 2: G-d help me. I KNOW his voice sounds like a girl. I KNOW he's a boy. But everytime he speaks I think, who's the lady commenting? And then I turn around and am all, whoops.

Boy 3: Breathing loudly next to me ALL nat sci. How f***ing dare he! Fo' real.

Oh, boys. I hardly notice you exist at NYU. STAY STRONG.

Shut up, neighbor. I will beat you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment