Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Diet Soda Escapades/ No dignity

RACHEL MADDOW MSNBC.

I would just like to start this out by wishing aloud that I was more of a slut so every month when I got my period it would be such an overwhelming relief that I didn't even mind the sheer annoyance of it. I am not. Currently. So much a slut.

Also, I am AWAKE. Attempting, in vain, to write one of my TWO midterm papers for martyrdom due Fri. Which really just means that I'm listening to "Baby, I'm an Anarchist" on repeat on Youtube and facebook f***ing, and eating Sunchips, and going on quests to find diet Sunkist that involve multiple convenience stores, mean Asians (I mean, I apologize if I offend, but I only had $2 and the a*hole wouldn't just give it to me for that like EVERY other store owner on the l.e.s. Actually most of them are less than 2.) So then I went to John's Convenience store to visit my boo (John?) who offered to order it for me, but, alas, did not have it at the moment. So, then I went to Duane Reade where the diet elixer was $2.28. More reasonable, yet still over the 2. So, I picked up a sprite zero (which my roommate later informed me has no caffeine which seemingly fucks with my drink caffeine to stay awake and write essay plan.). But apparently, the tax is astronomical and the $1.89 bottle would come to $2.11. $0.11 over my limit. omg. omg. omg. Just then, as all hope had been seemingly lost, Elias, the cashier, ie my savior, swiped his store/member card thingy bringing the price down to $0.99 and therefore the total to $1.13. I mean, I lovelovelove him. So I took $0.75 of the change and left the other $0.12 in case some one was short. PAY IT FORWARD, MAN.

Today, Rachel Maddow MSNBC, I also had a laundry adventure/escapade which I will not get into now, but rest assured it involved being tricked by the cashier at the chinese market, then saved by the other cashier at the chinese market who didn't know today was f*** with the jaclyn day, a weird (english speaking? russian?) who doesn't carry pocket change. LOTS of stairs. Idiocy. Running. And a certian girl on 3 who likes to steal and put shit covered blankets in with your already drying CLEAN clothes--just for kicks.

omg. I will never sleep again. Until, next time, Rachel Maddow of MSNBC. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment