Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sometimes I think rapists will climb in through my fire escape.

So I've discovered that frequenting the same local convenience stores has lead to all of the employees at all of the said establishments asking me where I live. Which, if I were like 2 billion blocks away, I could just answer far to...but when I live right across the street, becomes a bit more bothersome. Especially because they know exactly where I am. When I'm home. When I'm coming home late, etc. I really hope they'll use this knowledge for good. (world peace, and being my own personal body guard) as opposed to evil. raping/murdering/pilaging me.

So, there is this sound. This beeping. It comes in 3's. Beepbeepbeep. And it will continue for hours on end. It's outside my apartment building. I have no idea what it is. And I have no control over it. Consequently I am going insane. I want to murder beep maker. With my bare hands.

This afternoon I had a lovely brunch with my boo and her mother. (Boo-by which I mean friend, that I spend enough time with to qualify as a relationship.) I had an egg dish and we ordered an entire pitcher of yummy sangria. And the waiter didn't card me! Score! I always find it easier to get to know new people while mildly intoxicated!

Then I went home. And legit like legitlegit nearly peed my pants...I had to go soooooooo bad. Then I napped for an hour and woke up all headached (sangria + lack of water + sleep = slight dehydration known as midly/half-assed brunch time hangover)...took excessive amounts of pain pills...and ventured out to meet some extended family members for din din. Which was phenom and dim summy...but I felt like an ass for being the ONLY vegetarian and thus making us order extra dishes because only I wouldn't eat the carnivorous ones.

Now, I should be reading about early Christian martyrs. But rather I am blogging. And before this I was vainly channel surfing to find something on our TV. We do not have cable. This is a much more arduous task than it should be. Before that I was going on a find diet sunkist adventure. And before that I was eating mini-snickers and napping. They should make a Lifetime movie of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment