Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rachel Maddow MSNBC

I am writing from a curious, yet uncomfortably perched position, as my pseudo cat is lying, comfortably perched on my overly warm, right thigh. Today during my walk home, I heard some people shouting, continually, and eventually turned. The girl looked extraordinarily embarrassed, covered her mouth (with her hand) and turned her head, as the cab rounded the corner. It was quite peculiar because I thought she was yelling, "GARY! GARY! GARY!" As if she thought my name was Gary--meaning I had a small penis. On second thought, she could have been shouting Kerry! There's no way to know for sure. I'm not sure if being mistaken for a man, even though it's dark, should still make me feel badly about my womanhood.

I didn't see Rachel Maddow today. Mostly because I didn't have tickets, but also because the tickets were $30, I'd have had to take the subway, and it was early, raining, and burrrrrrrr. I still love Rachel Maddow, more than my own life, and harbor unfortunately derranged and intense thoughts about befriending her. Oh, Rachel Maddow of MSNBC. I Love you: Rachel Maddow of MSNBC. You are the greatest! Rachel Maddow, of MSNBC. I want to have your babies, Rachel Maddow of MSNBC. I REALLY hope you're vain enough to google yourself, Rachel Maddow, of MSNBC. (or at least, your girlfriend is.)

My cat filled thigh is sooooooooo warm. My cat's name is Moo. She is a fatty. I love her lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment