Monday, October 12, 2009

Kill the man. I don't know what the fuss is. I'm just looking for some California Justice

This morning I saw a man shove a plastic spoon into each one of his (two) socks. As I turned (innocently) to watch. His creepster friend leered at me.

My shoes always come untied when I walk. It's a problem.

I hate insurance companies. I refuse to go to the doctor even though I'm reasonably sure I have a massively large intestinal parasite growing within me because I hate insurance companies. I tell myself this is not a problem. Because babies are, in effect, stomach parasites. And people really like them.

This is the end for today. I hope you enjoyed. I know I did.

P.S. I now watch Californication. I hope this makes me a cooler human being.

P.P.S. 1.5 days sans facebook and counting! I'm trying to exercise a bit of self-control. Actually, that's a lie. I was getting too depressed every time I signed onto facebook and had no notifications. Sad. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment