Monday, February 1, 2010

So now they know I'm crazy

So, I've decided I have an anxiety disorder. Also, I'm bipolar and ADHD. But mostly, anxious, because when asked to read something aloud to the class my voice got really high, and shouty and loud and then when I was finished the entire class sat in silence and the TA started talking about how you need to listen for "pressured" speech because it's a sign of mania. As in, I'm insane, as in, that's what everyone was thinking.

Also, my cog neuro prof is amazing, and I find it overwhelming to be in her presence. Also, I refused to get out of my jammies all day on Sunday, and I just read, watched Xena, and imagined scenarios in my head of situations I would like to come true because they make me happy. I can't wait til I'm legal, so I can drink away the willies! But mostly, because there's nothing classier than Trader Joe's wine and getting wastey faced at 1 in the afternoon on unlimited mimosas. Sometimes I think people try to make my life more difficult than it has to be.

Also, non-linear speech is a MAJOR sign of psychosis. Oops. (*See all blog posts for reference to my worry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment