Monday, February 8, 2010

Things that go bump in the night...

It's interesting dear reader...not that I have insomnia, for that occurs far too often to be extremely noteworthy-- in fact, lying in bed at 11 pm and not falling asleep until after 5am seems to be, in fact, a particularly impressive quality that I possess. No, it's interesting that during my insomnia last night I heard my roommates getting up and using the bathroom. Perhaps 5 times in all during the night. This is interesting A) because peeps generally don't bathroom in the middle of the night (let alone multiple times!) and B) because post-bathrooming I heard the shutting of a bedroom door-suggesting that the bathroomer was NOT roommate A who, apparently, was also possessed by the demon of insomnia (SHE doesn't sleep with her door closed,) but roommate B who claimed to sleep through the night undisturbed. Curious. I also have mice, dear reader. In my walls. I want to snuggle them to pieces. My cat is too large/obese/lazy to chase them. She just sleeps. In retrospect she is my roommate's cat. But when she gets into the catnip she's a little slut.

On the subject of bathroom-ing, dear reader: Every day, post Kimmel lunch, I like to take a little constitutional to the Bobst stack bathrooms in order to relieve myself. Mostly, I like this location because it's generally empty. Not today, dear reader. Today, about a minute after I settled in, some girl walked in sniffing so loudly that I thought she would hyperventilate. If her goal was NOT smelling things she seemed to be going about it in an awfully strange way. I stifled a giggle.

I've replaced one obsession for another, dear reader. In terms of my non-existent, solely in my head, romantic life. I am okay with this. Mostly because I find my exquisite fantasy life to be much more fulfilling than legit peeps. Hope that doesn't make me too much of a creeper!

Today, post-constitutional, I participated in a 2-hr MRI experiment. I anxiously await an email in which my brain scans will be attached!!!! B*** best NOT forget. I WANT MY BRAINS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment