Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY!

Finally. Finally I work up the courage to go to my cog neuro prof's office hours. And what happens? A f***ing blizzard. That's what. And NYU cancels classes for a snow day for the first time in 2 zillion years. Some would take this as fate. I should not go. No, no, I say. I say this gives me more time for preparation--because as a socially awk nutter I need all the prep time I can get. I'm like a social dyslexic. I simply need extra time.

I came home. Pissed. About said snow day. And screamed some explitives about life. Then my roommate started to cry about sick dog. And I felt like a punk. But, ya know, I was pissed. And I'm only 20 so my pre-frontal cortex isn't entirely developed, so I have a hard time controlling my pissy-ness.

I was a bigger person today, dear reader. I wanted to watch TV in the living room of the apt. But my roommate came back. With a boy. So I retreated to my bat cave. Which is thus named A)for it's extraordinarily small size and B) because all of the light bulbs burned out. Again. I hope she gets laid. True story.

First stats test next week! I am not approving of this. For some reason there is a group of freshmen in all 3 of my psych classes. The same freshmen. And I am a junior. For this reason, I feel stupid. Also, I feel like I was smarter 2 years ago. Or at least tried harder. Which amounted to the same thing.

Also, I wanted a burrito. I gave up a free Qdoba (sp?) burrito. Because I was going to be on campus til late. Then classes got canceled. Then I bought a burrito from neighburrito. They have vegan cheese. But, they were out of it. Which made me happy, because then I was forced to eat real, yummy, cheese. My tum tum is angered.

My puppy is still sick. Mostly because he's not a puppy. Mostly because he's 12. And a pit bull. Also, he's not actually mine.

I decided to watch internet TV so my roommate could have private time. Then the website kicked me off for viewing over 72 minutes. Can we say, judgmental?

No comments:

Post a Comment