Saturday, February 6, 2010

My week in review

Turns out I really like the guy from my class whose eyes I mentioned previously as looking high. He's from Chile and very sweet. Probably too sweet to actually like women, but I felt like we didn't know each other well enough for me to broach the subject quite yet.

Things I learned about myself this past week:
1) I don't understand men. I try to reference "He's Just Not That Into You" every time my brain gets into a big debate over what a guy actually means when he says/does certain things. But really all I understand is that I understand nothing and as liberating as it is to say "he's just not that into me," it's also just a tad-bit sad, lonely, and self-hatred-ing.

2) I am NEVER allowed to drink espresso at 9pm again. EVER. I will not sleep at all. All night long. EVER EVER EVER

3) I want my professors to like me. Mostly so they'll write me nice letters of rec for grad school (if I ever decide to apply), but also so we can be bffl. (best friends for life). And also because I'm inappropriately attracted to people in power.

I think there was a "snow storm" outside last night. I live on the 5th floor, so I honestly have no clue. My foot is falling asleep because I've been in bed so long.

I really want to be fluent in Hebrew when I'm done Rosetta stoning in 6 months. I don't think this is a reasonable goal, and that saddens me verily.

I ate chips yesterday in the silent library and felt like an asshole.
I forgot about the career fair and didn't wear a suit to campus. I felt like an asshole.
MRI experiment on MON!!!!! Hope I don't freak out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment