Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It was a Tuesday

One of my classmates in my "see a play a week class" has "high eyes." As in, when he looks at me, or anyone else in the room, he seems perpetually high. The teacher has a delightful irish brogue, aka, we're gonna have some fun. i think im trying tibetan food tom night. I hope fred (and delores) behave themselves!

I almost cut multiple bitches for cutting me in the kimmel salad line today. I know you're freshmen. I know you're easily overwhelmed by the tiniest of things, but DON'T EFFING CUT ME. I mean it! I gets angry. The girl in front of me sensed my anger, laughed nervously, and handed the tongs directly to me even though a girl had gotten in front of her and was therefore standing at the lettuce sans tongs. victory! Every day when I get my salad i rush off in a corner (like a bulimic) and shovel enough food into my mouth so the salad weighs less than a pound and the nyu dictatorship cannot rob me of more money. truth.

I got my eyebrows threaded today by a lovely indian woman. I took 2 motrin and 2 tylenol about an hour before so they only hurt a little. Thank G-d for drugs!

I want a pet mouse. I'd name him Wilbert.

My cog neuro prof is awesome and thus incredibly intimidating. I am trying to "mind over matter" getting over my crush who's remarkably happy with her gf. LAME. I am LAME.

I'm eating chickpeas. And will soon eat (overcooked) broccoli so I don't have to mess with any of those lame-ass vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment