Tuesday, November 3, 2009

REASONS I NEED PIE

Quick Thoughts:

I realllllllllllllllllllly wanna steal some of my roommate's pie from the fridge. I'm trying to wait until she comes home. Trying. Hard.

I saw a white female driving a small Asian child in a taxi this morning. Aka. The apocalypse is coming.

Starbucks started using the HOLIDAY CUPS TODAY! I mean, that means the holidays are coming! Which, generally depresses more than excites me, but something about those cups turns me on.

A 20 yr old CAS junior jumped from the 10th floor of Bobst this morning. I didn't even think that was still possible with the suicide barriers up. When I came out of Bobst after class, this woman comes up to me and my friend and is all, "Can I ask you a question?" I thought she was lost. But no, she claimed to be a reporter and wanted to ask us questions about the suicide. Seriously? I said I wouldn't answer questions about that and turned away, just as another asshole took a picture in my face. If I end up in Metro North, seriously, imma gonna be pissed.

That woman REALLY bothered me. Maybe more than she should have. She was, "just doing her job." But frankly, her job made me feel even shittier, so I'm not all that sympathetic.

My tummy hurts, but I want dessert.

I have another martyrdom paper to do. Will probs just watch NCIS instead and snuggle myself in lofty. Side note--my nat sci midterm yesterday F***ED ME IN THE ASS. I mean, it was an issue. A bad issue. Also, I had a nat sci presentation today about the benefits of corn ethanol, which apparently, really sucks. So I kept repeating "America." We grow corn in America. It helps American farmers and the American economy. Basically, if you don't support corn ethanol, you don't love America, and you're a terrorist/traitor. Hey, if it worked for Bush...

No comments:

Post a Comment