Friday, November 6, 2009

The reason I smell like dog...

For those of you who keep up with the Tyra Banks show (which, I do hope, is ALL of you, dear readers), there was recently a show on the subject of "Girl Fights." Girl fights are an alarming new trend regarding girls. Who fight. While someone else who records it on their camera phone. And posts it on Youtube because, as Ms Spielberg announced, "If I don't record it, it didn't happen." There was also her little gem, "If I'm not recording, what's the point of fighting." Which was perhaps, a bit more telling, as she suggested that the main reason ladies wanna fight eachother is to be on Youtube/famous as opposed to just wanting to cut a bitch. The filmmaker extraordinaire's mom was in the slammer, sad...and she liked to film girl fights because she was in control. Anyhoo...today while walking home with my baked goods eating partner-in-crime I heard a yellin and a screaming down the street. We postulated a fight! was taking place. Just then these two dudes walked past us laughing, and one was all, I bet the oldest girl there was 17, and the other dude was all, no 15! hahahha. To which I thought, Tyra, where are you when society needs you the most!? In other words, my door is still covered in graffiti from all Hallows eve (maybe I should invite a famous politician to my street so it will be cleaned up!) and I was informed tonight while watching a "Ripped from the Headlines" Law and Order that a girl was robbed/murdered like 3 doors down from us a couple of years ago and they made it into a Law and Order a few weeks after...I mean, when I said I wanted to be the subject of one of those shows...I was like...kidding.

p.s. I couldn't sit on the couch all day because my dog wouldn't share. Finally, when he got up I stole the spot and felt like MENSA level smart. But now I'm afraid I smell. Like dog. The bad parts.

p.p.s. I had SUGAR SWEET SUNSHINE DESSERTS TONIGHT~!

p.p.p.s I think if Dr. Phil was my lady parts doctor, I would totes go more often. He's really insightful about the girls...

p.p.p.p.s. I hear sirens...girl fight over? Maybe I should look it up on Youtube...

No comments:

Post a Comment