Monday, January 25, 2010

To MY kitty. (aka roomie's kitty)

Dear kitten,
I love you lots. Mostly because you're so fat and snuggly. Truth, you have dandruff, and get it all over me. And truth your fatness makes you unable to clean your coughcough "unspeakable" regions and you get kinda smelly. But mostly, you're the only one living in my apartment who gets happy when I come home. Mostly I feel in the way. But not to you, dear kitten, never to you. I've heard they eat kitten in some parts of the world, but I would NEVER let that happen to you. Mostly because the crush of my dreams has a kitten. So this could be a talking point for us. That and cognitive neuroscience, which I'm taking for that very purpose. In retrospect, the latter may not have been such a good idea. but, the class is taught by a lady, who seems nice, and I like her laugh. And that is important. Kittens are excellent bonding points: especially when you discuss how much fun it is to be mildly abusive to them. (by which I mean dressing them up in Halloween costumes and snuggling them to pieces even when they don't want to snuggle!) Your claws say no, but your eyes...actually they say no too. But your softness says YESYES a million times YES!

Today, kitten, I was in the vegan dining hall in the freshman dorm and peeps thought I was a socially awkward freshman. In reality I am a socially awk junior. I fooled them! Actually, I'm sad, because I don't like it when peeps think I'm a freshman.

Oh, kitten, you've gotten your kitten fur all over my laptop. It's okay, I like it when your fur covers my belongings.

Oh, and one more thing kitten--you are the only one I've ever tried to coerce into my bed. Only you kitten do I dream about going to bed and waking with. Only you, dear kitten, are my mack daddy.

Love,
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment