Friday, January 22, 2010

I want to marry Ben Matlock.

Just when my self-respect has hit a dangerously low level of epic proportions, and I'm seriously considering lobotomizing myself in order to forget about my epic-ly unfortunate crush, I get an email response, that reminds me of how AWESOME said crush really is. And I lose my nerve to de-friend on facebook aka extricate from life. I was sooooooo close. Really Boo. Really!

What to do...I know, go on JDATE! I was po-ed that no one was chatting me in the 3 minutes I signed on during the afternoon, but then I realized that it is a weekday, and normal people work, and I shall NOT be willing to date a dude that is not gamefully employed and therefore unable to jdate chat during a Friday afternoon.

p.s. online dating is the creepiest. and i am terrified of meeting people in person due to my extreme level of social awkwardness.

p.p.s do bakeries judge you for returning twice in the same day/hour?

p.p.p.s am i the only asshole who can't manage to buy the books, let alone do ANY of the readings for my crazy classes?

p.p.p.p.s one of my classes is full of crazy hipsters who look at me with sadness and pity. though i am somewhat of a hipster myself. seeing as i prefer snuggling my kitty to interacting with humans, eating edamame to meat, and drinking coffee to any kind of legitimate food source.

OH, WHAT TO DO?!? Chocolate, jdate, self-pity, and xanax it is! Happy Friday night, everyone!

OH, AND I KNOW I AM THE WORLD'S WORST PERSON FOR THINKING THIS...BUT DOES THE HAITI TELETHON REALLY NEED TO BE ON ALL THE CHANNELS? I DON'T GET CABLE, AND AM DESPERATELY IN NEED OF EXTERNAL STIMULATION! (THAT WILL NOT END IN PREGNANCY. OR THE CLAP).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love you. So far I haven't had any luck with jdate either. Let's move somewhere far away and be hipsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. Let's please. I'm jdating now with a guy who calls himself "charmer."

    blog soon! i LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete