Friday, December 4, 2009

Moving on...UP? (Questioning the Jeffersons...)

So, first a quick word about queens. it's AWESOME. especially jamaica. mostly because i got to see 50 (pronounced fitty) cent's house (the one where he got shot.) Which totes up's my coolness/street cred factor by like, a kagillion. p.s. I did NOT go to Astoria. aka: rich kids pretending they're cool enough to live in Queens. Aka: NYU kids. Aka Astoria = NYU in Queens.

2nd. I went to the tree lighting ceremony. Didn't get to see the tree actually get lit, because I'm a 2 yr old and got bored. However, I managed to flirt the po-pos into letting me cut the line, and upon 20 minutes of arrival wound up in exactly the same place as the couple who'd be there for 3 hours. AND it was raihainy. (rainy).

3rd: Things I've learned this week. Just because you want something, does not mean you can get it. The same goes if the something is a someone with a girlfriend, prettier, smarter, and all around more awesome-er than you are. This does not mean, however, that you are not awesome! No, no. Rather you are just not AS awesome as the awesome-est, awesomnator that said person is already with. And I am learning to accept this. Mostly because I think if I do, the universe will give me something else in return. For instance, I was sad, then I won $52! Thanks, universe! So, here it goes. I officially relinquish. I officially give up on you. Although you don't actually read this blog, so you won't know this, the sentiment remains the same.

So, dear universe, I shall await your kind, kind, reward for my relinquishment. While watching Dr. Phil, I shall wait. Eating banana pudding, I shall wait. Lusting over Matlock, I shall wait.

But for now, dear universe, I shall do my finals, eat chocolate, and await my future reaping of GREATNESS!

1 comment:

  1. You are no less awesome than "D" or D's girlfriend. I'm serious. I don't want you to think that, ever. Let's say that the "universe," or God, or whatever you want to call it, doesn't want you to be with this person. That's all. Bad timing, not meant to be. You are still the awesomest of awesome.

    ReplyDelete