Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh puppy, I could just eat your face!

I just found out that the reason I hear strange noises, and feel frigid cold in my beddy room is because my window has been open. Constantly. For the past 3 months. FML.

I also realized, that I am exceptionally white, and wearing a large pale blue parka only serves to enhance the "special" way in which my lower east side neighbors view me.

Also, there ARE straight men at NYU. I SAW ONE. I knew he was straight cause he was macking on a lady! And he looked like he enjoyed it! But, for reals, there are, at max, 12 straight boys at the lovely NYU establishment.

Also, I think I REALLY like commas.

Also, one of my downstairs neighbors makes bomb-diggity dinners which I am a-smelling and I am soooooooooo jel.

Also, walking for 3o min in the wind/rain/snow/cold is NOT okay. Be nice to me weather, I am a lady, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment