Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I like my mattress FIRM. that's what he said.

Today weather in NY = Monsoon. Which is why, for the first time eva', I took the subway to campus. And remembered why I never take the subway to campus. Because I'm a raging, c***y, control freak who stands on the yellow rough patch next to the tracks and stares at her cell phone for the entire 10 min that she awaits the F train. Did I just switch to 3rd person. Then some, over make-upped bizotch gets all freaked out when I make eyecontact with her overly make-upped face. Then, the announcer voice is all blahblah (i seriously hope they're not warning of a terrorist attack) blahblah, "Overfilled cars are NOT an excuse for inappropriate sexual touching." For serious?!? Then what is? I look over at freaked, inpatient girl to commiserate and she gives me this look that's all "do NOT inappropriately touch me!" She could read my mind!

Then I got out at the wrong part of the station and got soaked walking 7 minutes in the rain. Major sad face. MAJORRRR.

Then this girl at the salad bar in kimmel took 5 million years at the salad bar. I almost bar jumped her. Or stabbed her. OR both. Or neither. Mostly both.

ION channel's back!

Boiled squash, baked bar-b-que chips, chick peas, and depraved indifference. LOVE.

p.s. I'm having inappropriate thoughts about authority figures in my life. Oh, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment