Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PROBLEM. The ION channel (aka that amazing channel on which i torture my roommates by making them watch endless weekday night hours of the depravity known as Criminal Minds) is GONE. As is no longer in existence. As in replaced by some half-assed Spanish channel. At first, it was Spanish scene with Criminal Minds speak. Now, it's Spanish scene with silence. Soon, it could be Spanish on Spanish (in Spanish?). Help me. Someone. Some one out there in the nether world ether of cyber space MUST be able to save me!

My roommates don't care. One said so. She hated the show anyways. She's probs closet happy not that its gonezies. Oh, Criminal Minds, where art thou?!?

Side note--we now receive TNT. Which would be nice, if my mind hadn't become completely unaccustomed and unable to process scripted cable shows other than Criminal Minds, Law and Order and NCIS. Oh, Criminal Minds!

p.s. I just saw a movie called "Mishima" about art/beauty/destruction/blood. I wish there was more blood. When I was a kid, I did the finger prick/smear/blood brothers thing. I told my fellow viewers about that during the movie. I don't think they understood. Also, I might of mentioned that the warrior headresses reminded me of sushi guys. There was an Asian in the room. One of only 3 other people watching it. I felt ashamed.

CRIMINAL MINDS--COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Damn you stoned neighbors, damn you and your unnecessary fuck ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment