Friday, March 26, 2010

Today I watched the VIEW

All right. I know. I've been an absent poster as of late. it's almost like being an absent father. except worse. My lady parts are hurting today (too much info?), and I am avoiding writing my 8 page profile paper. It was originally supposed to be an interview until my interviewee blew me off. My prof was like, oh, he blew you off. And I was like "yes, like an 8th grade boy. badly." then prof laughed. more out of discomfort than amusement i should think. now i need to write an 8 pg profile of a man who is the epitome of all the little boys i hate.

i still love my cog neuro prof. and i'm meeting with her again next week! mostly because i need her help to write a research proposal. she does not know this. and i don't really think this is her job. plus she's really hot and intense and that makes me uncomfortable when i'm around her. but she's also really smart and therefore i shall suffer in discomfort!

i'm moving out of my apt in may! i am supes excited about this because my roommates hate me and i'm not completely convinced that they won't kill me in my sleep. that's why i appreciate lofty. my loft bed. because i get advanced warning (ladder climbing) of murderers and rapists.

i am still in love with theewhohasgirlfriendandiwanttomakesweetsweetlovetowhodoesn'treciprocate. girlfriend is still girlfriend. i am not. but I WILL WIN AT SOME POINT.

there is a crazy mo' fo' who makes weirdly insulting comments about jews, pregnant women, women, and others in one of my classes. i want to keep him from talking. like put my fist in his mouth and watch him gasp for breath and then laugh because he can't speak and because i don't have to listen to him speak and that would make me really happy, not as happy as cog neuro prof or "girlfriend" no longer being "girlfriend" but i am willing to accept smaller things first.

i am drinking diet sunkist.

passover is next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm a sad lady that i'm not home. maybe i should drink...that'd fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment