Saturday, March 27, 2010

how now brown cow

Sitting at computer. 2 hours. Reading texts from last night. Listening to Pandora. Help me. MUST. WRITE. PAPER. Must get off ass.

It's chilly today, which makes me not want to make the 30 min hike to campus. Problem? no campus no meal plan no meal plan no foodfood. Must shower/write 8 page paper. Can't seem to careeeeee.

Need a little inspiration in the form of attractive people carrying large platters of food. Especially cupcakes.

Have not seen any of my roommates in physical form since yesterday morning. Only heard voices. This is nice. Although it does make it more difficult for me to have convos with real life peeps, because i'm not so used to speaking anymore.

as soon as i make the decision to get off my ass, roommate will be in the bathroom. such is my life.

i need a cupcake. or self respect. or self restraint. or someone to write this stupid paper for me. stupidstupidstupid paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment