Monday, March 8, 2010

SOS

Dear hot cog neuro prof,
You exam was hard. Very hard. And I studied. lots. Only for your test, in fact. None for my others (which i will now fail as well). This is why the whole, "your exam being extraordinarily hard" thing made me such a sad lady. I'm now drinking a diet coke, purchased for me by the lovely M, which is making me feel slightly better. And I talked to my friend who was very upset and helped me persepectivize my current drama. I now have to study for my balagan ( shit show) of the rest of the week. I also have 3 very large pimples. Which, are also depressing me currently. The loml (love of my life) is still happy with the gf and planning on being a cog neuro prof as well. You should be proud. I ate a falafal today, and am planning for pudding on thurs. Because, I can. I still like you, prof. But I am a sad sad lady. --j

No comments:

Post a Comment