Sunday, March 7, 2010

Midterms, Baked Goods, and inappropriate YouTubing

Midterms begin tom! And I have to do well on my cog neuro exam. Mostly because I'm in love with my prof. But also because I have strong amorous feelings towards someone who is now getting their PhD in the same subject. And when i commented to say congrats on facebook, because, i mean, i'm a creeper, I was the ONLY asshole who refused to comment on the status. And chose to do a wall post instead. Because I like to think I'm special. Really, I'm just as asshole. Although to be fair, I tend to think there are more assholes in this world so I wouldn't be the only one. For instance my life is filled with people who think I don't deserve as much attention as a dog. a dead dog.

This is a link someone sent to me in order to combat the midterm bluesies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRom1Rz8OA
I find it incredibly entertaining. Albeit, against my will. Watch it!

So, 2 Wednesdays ago...I know I've sucked at blogging recently--Every thing was slightly strange. Question boy in statistics wasn't there to ask any questions--teacher was not making sense---weird asians were weird and made the teacher uncomfortable--and annoying girl in cog neuro rec't was all flirty with cog neuro t.a. Which is ridic because A) She's totes a lesbian and B) I'm the only one allowed to have inappropriate feelings towards cog neuro personnel.

Also, my back's starting to hurt which is my body's lovely way of saying "stop eating so many baked goods. fat ass." And that makes me sad a little. And then I take excessive amounts of pain killers so it stops hurting, and wash them down with banana pudding.

I want to send good vibes out this week--so that the positivity police will protect me and make good things happen! Mostly this means I need to avoid my roommate. And eat a lot of baked goods. And watch Spartacus: Blood and Sand online tonight to prep for tom. Mostly because there's a lot of blood (on the sand) and naked hot men. And naked hot xena:warrior princess. Actually I don't think xena's naked. I think I'm projecting on that.

I called a neurologist to ask if i could interview with him. He didn't have an emaill listed on his web page. What? Seriously? I was born in 89, I'm too fucking socially awkward to make a phone call! He hasn't called me back. It's ok. I'm being positive this week. And eating baked goods.

Happy midterms everyone! Except you, girl who flirts with cog neuro t.a. That's not okay with me. I'm judging you.

No comments:

Post a Comment