Friday, February 26, 2010

Yes, I am THAT lame

I feel somehow, anti-American today, dear readers. I don't really like snow days. Mostly, this is because they inconvenience my plans, don't occur when I really want them to, and cause me to stay cooped up in my apartment all day alone with my "roommates" (who hate meeeeeeeeeeeeee).

So, I shall blog! and eat cheerios! And celebrate my few moments of apartment solitude while watching my "Stories" and Divorce Court where a man just said, "She's got this independence thing in her head...this is MY HOUSE!" And then told the female judge that "I bet your husband runs your house!" Then talked a lot about G-d and said that He made women..."just to comfort man, not to run anything!"

I like this man. He reminds me of my friend "Mr weird dude" who hangs out on B and 3rd. Mr Weird dude hangs out on B and 3rd ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Some days I wonder if he's a dealer. He is totes sketch. But I never see him do anything. He just stands there. Even when it's cold. Except sometimes he'll ask peeps if they have a light. And most of the time they don't. And then he keeps standing there.

Last night I walked 30 min in a raging blizzard. Made it all the way to the theatre without falling! Then fell, ass submerged, into a puddle. Across the street from the theatre. Then sat, ass soaked, for 2 hours, watching the show then walked back home in the snow. I AM EPIC.

So, I FINALLY MET WITH MY COG NEURO PROF. And she is totes amazing. Although I'm still completely intimidated by her. In fact, I blew off another class 20 min early just so I didn't have to ask her to push back the time. She gave me this website where you can look up research and I spent like 8 hours doing it! And, therefore, NOT doing any of my homework. But I LOVE her the mostest, so it's okay.

Alas, dear readers, I shall put on pants. Brave the cold, drink some over-priced coffee and read about cognitive neuroscience!

Yes, I am THAT lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment